Sweet Cinnkin Seeds
- approx. 2 cups pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- 1/4 melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
Takes , serves 2-4 people.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together seeds, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Be sure to cover all the seeds with the mixture.
- Spread the seeds out in a single layer on a non-stick cooking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle white sugar evenly over seeds and return to oven.
- Back for about 15 more minutes.
- Cool seeds before eating. Enjoy!