Banana Caterpillar Snack
- 1 medium banana
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- handful of raisins
- a bunch of pretzel sticks
Takes , serves 1 person.
- Peel the banana.
- Assemble the legs of the caterpillar first by sticking pretzel sticks into the banana. You can choose long legs or break them in half to create shorter legs.
- Break one stick in half to create antenna and stick those in.
- Make the eyes and spots on the caterpillar’s back by lightly pressing them into the peanut butter which acts as a glue. Stick the raisins on and you’re done.
- You can get really creative and cut the banana in segments and then attach slices of apples or pears in between!