- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 or 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill (dried) - 1 teaspoon if you have fresh
- 2 teaspoons of fresh cilantro minced - optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Takes , serves 4.
- In a medium bowl stir together all ingredients
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour…if you can wait that long.
- Serve with tortilla chips or eat straight from the bowl! It’s even great on top of hot dogs or in a sandwich!