I love pool noodles! They’re bright, colorful, and make great garden markers after a summer of playing with them in the pool!
Since we’re all heading back to school I thought it would be fun to upcycle the noodles into pencil garden markers! Cute right?
1. Use a knife or small saw to cut the main pencil out of the pool noodle. Yellow is best but you can use any color. I made mine about 2 feet but you can do any length you’d like.
2. Cut an eraser out of a red or different color noodle. I usually cut it about 6 inches, but again it’s up to you.
3. Create the pencil lead with another color. Use the knife or saw to cut it at an able to create a point.
4. Attach the pieces together with duct tape.
5. Use the marker to write the names of your plants on it and stick them on a stake and right into the ground.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.